Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's a......

BOY! Holy crap it has a penis...and for that matter balls. INSANE! Ours was quite the little performer (where does he get that from?!?!) at the ultrasound yesterday. Look mommy I can pounce on your bladder with both feet the whole time you're looking at me! Michael immediately believes he's athletic...ummmm ok. And then WHAM-MO he pees inside my belly! NASTY nasty nasty factor just went up a ton.... I can also point my index finger (Michael believes he was showing us his guns)...I think he was about to pick his nose. Then changed his mind and smacked himself in the face...so he's graceful just like his mother!

Read on the internet they also get little how shall I put this hard-ons while in the womb! THAT explains A LOT about many of ex's now! He appears to have a brain--a LARGE genius size brain..pretty easy to guess what Michael thinks looked large as well! MEN! Can't live with 'em...can't make a baby without their sperm.

Baby boy! The soccer fields of America will never be the same again!

2 comments:

  1. Man, I'm so excited about this. Please keep my name suggestions in mind as time progresses. I can't wait to babysit this wee little boy...and since we're man's women I guess that means he's going to be a woman's man...does that work?? :) xoxoxox Congrats, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Amanda! I can only imagine what your child will be like! (all good things of course!!!!)

    ReplyDelete