Sunday, April 11, 2010

HOLY pregnant!

So, if there was any doubt whether I was pregnant or not I think laying on my couch unable to keep my eyes open while shoveling in Saltines and sobbing because Phil Mickelson won the Masters and his wife and mother have breast cancer pretty much confirms it for me.

HOLY crap I'm pregnant. Unbefreakinlievable. Ok so we weren't preventing but who knew those birth control pills really have been working all those years! That tiny little pill is pretty accurate if I do say so myself. Also, who knew one of the few qualities I got from my mother, not her long pretty legs, big beautiful blues but her fertile valley within!

I'm going to blog about this for several reasons none of which are that anyone is gonna read this crazy thing. But...
1- pretty sure my hubby is sick and tired of me turning sideways and saying look I'm HUGE, I'm frickin HUGE. Apparently I'm not supposed to be showing at 7 weeks but I refuse to admit that my swollen body is "what you always look like, honey"!
2- I said I would NEVER do this so I'm needing to get some of this straight. I always felt like women were pretty honest with what happens during pregnancy, BULLSHIT! I'm going to get all this off my ever expanding and super super sensitive chest. It may not be pretty but I can't keep it in any longer
3- I'm hoping that at some point this is going to giddy and joyous. Maybe I can share that when/if it happens.

If you're reading this and don't like it then don't come back. I'm pregnant, hormonal, and salivating like a bulldog on a Savannah August afternoon so I don't really need/want your feedback.

If you like that's great. I'm glad...oh crap gotta pee.
Be back later...

3 comments:

  1. I think this may be the funniest blog ever. I can't wait to keep reading it! Congratulations again on what appears to be a "worth-talking about" experience!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many things that people don't tell you about pregnancy: #1 You will outgrow your underwear & you will learn to love granny panties. #2 Do not eat for 2. Everyone tries to shovel food in your mouth everywhere you go & the next thing you know you have gained 84 lbs and feel like crap. #3 You will never feel love like the love you feel when you have your baby and when you look at your husband holding your baby for the first time. Just remembering it will bring tears to your eyes. Congratulations Mandy! You are going to be an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete