Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yep still uncomfortable

So, I had a friend ask why I haven't added any new blogs recently. The short answer is. I'm still angry. I'm still bloated. I'm still frickin' incredibly insane. And yes, I'm still nauseous. I kind of figured at this point people would want some sunshine so I was gonna wait until I felt a little glowy. Well, apparently that isn't happening unless glowy also means pimples and secreting oils from EVERY pore. One thing that has made me smile is your posts to my blog at least I know someone is reading this ridiculous path I'm on.

I should put out a warning (or maybe a t-shirt would be more fair) to all my clients, friends and acquaintances, I'M OFF MY LEXAPRO. I'm firing people left and right. I'm like the Donald, step out of line and you're fired. No questions asked. No 2nd chances. You're fired and that's it. My father-in-law and his wife came into town and stayed with us this week and I swear I fired him like 10x.

Oh yeah, and hair growth is out of control and I'm not just talking hair on the head....the face, the legs and everywhere in between. FREAKIN' ridiculous! Bye bye laser hair removal results, hello woolly mammoth.

Gotta go if I don't get the bio oil on my boobs at least a 1/2 hour before I get in bed it'll never dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment